We all crave some or all of these things in varying capacities. Almost none of us get all of it at the same time.
Human tendency is to focus on what we have lost which makes us all bent towards loss aversion.
If someone told you there was a 5% chances of death during a surgery, you would not want to go ahead. If the same thing is projected as 95% of success, you do. We are afraid of losing and we focus on what we have lost rather than what we have not.
So in the list above if you find anything that is not at a level you would like it to be, leave that aside and focus on all the other things that are at a level you would like them to be.
It is not worth even a moment of negative thought because what you have will always far outweigh what you don’t.
The post Prisoner appeared first on Vivek Srinivasan.